Oriential & Area Rugs
Serving the Sacrament Metro Area
Wool, Silk, Nylon Cotton-Blend, & Olefin
Reliable & Safe
How We Clean Area and Oriental Rugs
- Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, dye stability, stains, and overall soiling to determine the correct cleaning agents to use to achieve the best results.
- Area and oriental rugs can be cleaned in-house or brought back to our facility. If in-house, we prepare the area and protect the surrounding floor and furnishings.
- Pre-vacuum both sides of the area or oriental rug to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
- Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
- Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains leaving rugs clean.
- Clean and brighten fringes